• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FireZedMan

FireZedMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:52 PM

Some houses for the great guilds of the capitals, with access to exclusive missions with very useful items, but not to be easy, whenever a guild calls a battle at least 5 members must be online to occur, but if there are 5 people or more online and the battle is not accepted, the resident guild loses the house to the enemy guild, fighting battles between guilds, until sometime the strongest guild resides.

*I know it can be useless, or maybe not well explained, but over time I will improve the ideasPosted Image

#2 AlddrA

AlddrA

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 August 2020 - 02:46 PM

FireZedMan, we do have something similar.....they are called 'Guild Halls' they are in Aldath. They are not finished, still need NPC and other stuff in them.....

These 'Guild Halls' will be a great source of safe haven and a great place to meet and mix.

#3 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 29 August 2020 - 06:41 PM

entirely different to his proposal, but ok xD

#4 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 09:50 AM

Im not sure i understand as well, but suppose each guild had a capital and other guilds could attack the building, wearing its defenses down over time until at last after breaching a wall could capture enemy guilds flag. The immediate area around each capital could be a PK area which would allow base defense. Maybe when u capture a guild flag guild would get resources over time, a small amount for each member of the enemy guild. This would mean you get more resources if you capture strong guilds flag. Only one flag capture could be active at a time. Other guilds would then need to raze the capital of the flag holding guild to hold the flag. This would also encourage guilds to arrange round the clock  base defense since a guild capital with no members online would be easier to raze. Im not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but it might be a way to encourage a PK element into the game.

#5 Zian

Zian

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 August 2020 - 09:19 AM

Are we discussing an Event? Like DTF/RTG?

Z

#6 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 09:29 AM

No, i think more like a game feature.

#7 Bat17

Bat17

• PipPip
  • 346 posts