• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Bones

Bones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 12:01 PM

Hey everyone, came across a modable serpent sword and wishing to auction it!

Starting Bid: 200k

Minimum Increments: 20k

Auction will end next Saturday and can refuse the sale if it does not meet the reserve price.

Good Luck!

#2 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 06 December 2020 - 07:37 AM

and gratz

#3 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 06:47 PM

#4 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 13 December 2020 - 11:19 PM

#5 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 12:37 AM

#6 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:52 AM

#7 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 05:22 AM

#8 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 16 December 2020 - 01:53 AM

#9 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 02:38 AM

ure out OMG 20k min bids bud!

haha 420k

i dont even thinks its still on

#10 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 16 December 2020 - 05:47 AM

#11 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 03:18 PM

wanker haha 620k hahaha

#12 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 16 December 2020 - 09:38 PM

700k - I dont mind spending all my gc on this as I have no ele serp and this will be my first, (if no crit fail mix happens) whereas you already have a thermal and have had several that broke.

Am hoping that all your bids are valid ones though cause it would be a pretty cunt move to make fake bids.

*NOTE: To be honest, I thought OL was all about having inexpensive gears so the casual gamer/player could enjoy it. We seem to now have items in game that are getting up there to be worth more than items in EL even without the rostos to insure the expense (which can = hundreds of hours playtime)...... Drop/mixing rates need fixing imo. The ele sword stats have been nerfed close to uselessness anyway.

#13 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2890 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 09:53 PM

View Postohmygod, on 16 December 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

700k - I dont mind spending all my gc on this as I have no ele serp and this will be my first, (if no crit fail mix happens) whereas you already have a thermal and have had several that broke.

Am hoping that all your bids are valid ones though cause it would be a pretty cunt move to make fake bids.

*NOTE: To be honest, I thought OL was all about having inexpensive gears so the casual gamer/player could enjoy it. We seem to now have items in game that are getting up there to be worth more than items in EL even without the rostos to insure the expense (which can = hundreds of hours playtime)...... Drop/mixing rates need fixing imo. The ele sword stats have been nerfed close to uselessness anyway.
You people are the ones willing to spend so much, even without Rostos.

#14 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 16 December 2020 - 10:56 PM

deleted

#15 GameOver

GameOver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 02:23 AM

Was full legit bids mate.

good luck

#16 Bones

Bones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

View Postohmygod, on 16 December 2020 - 09:38 PM, said:

I can agree that the mixing rates for modable serps could be be adjusted. As the stats for elemental serps aren't too OP, the mix rate should be adjusted accordingly. However, i think you can agree that some of us enjoy killing high level bosses for the fact that they can drop weapons and items no one else has. Thats a fun aspect of the game imo. Yes im sure it can be frustrating not being able to get weapons that other people have especially when you're killing 10x mobs. But, as you said yourself, a lotto game. I would like to see some minor changes to mixing rates but having the same sword as everyone else is BORING.

*Thread off topic auction closed last Saturday and didn't meet reserve. PM for further inquires about modable

#17 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2890 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:02 PM

Keep in mind that the ELE swords now degrade to modable, so the supply will slowly continue to climb.

#18 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:20 PM

View PostLearner, on 17 December 2020 - 03:02 PM, said:

Keep in mind that the ELE swords now degrade to modable, so the supply will slowly continue to climb.
Players need to have an ELE sword FIRST for it to degrade into a modable..... and your current reasoning does not seem to take into account critical fails when making an ELE sword.

I have said too much, sorry about that, back to AFKness.......

#19 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 09:05 AM

I dont think mixing rates need adjustment. I enjoy being able to mix items that might be difficult for others to mix. Mixing skills have to be trained just like the fighting skills that allow the killing of higher end mobs. An item like an elemental serp  should be just as difficult to mix as it is to obtain through a drop in my opinion. This gives a value to mixing services.

It is my understanding that the item to be auctioned in this thread was not awarded because the final bid did not meet a reserve amount. In the future I would like to suggest that the minimum bid for the auction should be that reserve amount. After all, in a game with such a low player population it is highly unlikely that a bidding frenzy is going to occur in an auction anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, serpent, sword, modable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users