36 replies to this topic

#1 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:09 AM

So let me start and try to understand this ban

I started playing from Sept or Oct 2020 and was under the impression that macroing was not illegal in this game which costed me 2 bought chars named OLD and Ridy which i had allowed my frnd to play and macro on it.
Both the chars got banned and i was made clear that macroing is not legal , hence i never attempted macroing on vio coz i dont want to loose tht awesome char.
I will admit that i may have tried a few macro tricks but always being present at the laptop and maybe for a couple of hours, not like continuous macroing and ripping off the game.
I have always been accused to being the owner of every fking unknown player who played Ol like sibellius, rougeAI, multa, elena , gizz and many more but i took that in spirit of fun.
On and about 10th or 11th march 2021 my once guild member ( Bones) who joined OS or smth had turned himself to be my enemy and started summoning rats at sulphur spot in AE and i reported the same and that got me banned i guess.

Hey L If u seriously do some research then i am sure you will find 90% of OL players macroing , some will come here and abuse this post too , infact i have seen myself many of them macroing including bones at votd on red snaps and red roses when he was in my guild.

I have sent you video and chat with Eats doing macro and admitting the technicalities of macroing but what u do L? u just ignore me in game and in forum messages.

I dont have much knowledge in computer software and stuff but i sure know when someone is macroing when i see too.

I am gonna add link and see what other think of the video and chat with Eats for instance who was a frnd but game has turned him into a twat and was abusing me in real over whatsapp, grown up kid its just a game.

Links i hope it works and self explanatory

http://ibb.co/QcWyz44

http://vimeo.com/523054407

if u wanna be fair and  just then bann every players who has ever macroed  if u seriously research it L

You can hate me all you want but yall know u have also macroed in game

#2 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:16 AM

Is sad to hear that 90% of player base is accused of macroing.

As the player base is so small , how much work would it take to check logs of all players to stamp out illegal macroing?

#3 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:24 AM

I'm not going to admit, nor deny anything at this time, but I would like to post the few messages prior to that, since Vio wanted to make it seem I was advocating for him to do it. (Which since when is it OK to publicly post private messages? I'm pretty sure it is illegal, and without Violaters OK, I cannot post the rest of the messages due to this fact- if I get said OK, I will gladly post.)

I did mention bag harvests and such as we do know from previous forums that PandemiC, and several others had done so without being "caught" and rather admitted to the public to try and push this out anyways. As far as I'm aware, the server had the anti-macro placed in since then.

View Postohmygod, on 19 March 2021 - 02:16 AM, said:

Is sad to hear that 90% of player base is accused of macroing.

As the player base is so small , how much work would it take to check logs of all players to stamp out illegal macroing?

Is this not already being done according to the green spam, along with the general topic of this post? This all started months back with the OLD/Ridy characters, I believe they were banned a full month prior to violaters character, so he was fully aware of it being illegal by this point.

#4 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:47 AM

First off I feel that private messages should not be posted publicly for everyone to see. Especially irl faces. Either scribble out faces or remove the link as it is a breach of privacy.

Secondly, the second link doesn't really show anything except Eats walking backwards and forwards once or twice onto a bag on the ground. Where is proof of macro'ing here?

There has been NO evidence of macro'ing happening from either Bones or Eats, even though eats has said that they have done it, there is no physical evidence to show that it is truth. It's like me saying that I'm about to go do a drug deal in the alleyway to a cop, but it's just all talk, unless you actually go and do it and there is proof, then innocent until proven guilty.

Additionally, I guess that I am one of the lucky 10% that has never macro'ed. Crazy.

#5 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:53 AM

View PostCoduX, on 19 March 2021 - 04:47 AM, said:

First off I feel that private messages should not be posted publicly for everyone to see. Especially irl faces. Either scribble out faces or remove the link as it is a breach of privacy.

Secondly, the second link doesn't really show anything except Eats walking backwards and forwards once or twice onto a bag on the ground. Where is proof of macro'ing here?

There has been NO evidence of macro'ing happening from either Bones or Eats, even though eats has said that they have done it, there is no physical evidence to show that it is truth. It's like me saying that I'm about to go do a drug deal in the alleyway to a cop, but it's just all talk, unless you actually go and do it and there is proof, then innocent until proven guilty.

Additionally, I guess that I am one of the lucky 10% that has never macro'ed. Crazy.
sure thing m8, even i did not get the evidential proof from L for macroing after ridy and old were banned but vio got banned, ty for ur input for drug deal :-)

#6 Bones

Bones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:33 AM

I mean, if the name fits right? you literally had 4 alts spamming macro with sulfur and coal. How can you not be named the alt master? Anyway, not only were you macroing but where is all these materials going? just keeping them on your alts? i know when i was in your guild you and empy did lots of illegal multi. Would love to see where it all ended up.

#7 DueCE

DueCE

Test IM

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 03:39 PM

Imagine macroing in OL in 2021. Posted Image

#8 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 19 March 2021 - 07:33 PM

> allowed friend to macro on alts

> didnt want Vio banned so didnt macro on it

> gets told its not legal

> admits to macroing

My Q is why would you think Vio would get banned for macroing, if you thought it was legal

#9 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:38 PM

View PostBones, on 19 March 2021 - 11:33 AM, said:

I mean, if the name fits right? you literally had 4 alts spamming macro with sulfur and coal. How can you not be named the alt master? Anyway, not only were you macroing but where is all these materials going? just keeping them on your alts? i know when i was in your guild you and empy did lots of illegal multi. Would love to see where it all ended up.
Wow u r like shooting arrows in the dark , so let me try to get this through your thick head, first of all i had 2 alts OLd and Ridy and tho they macroed not a single trade was ever made between them or with vio and i hope L can clear that fact, secondly 2 chars multa and elena are not my alt and still i never traded with any of them coz they wud never reply to my messages. I know why ur guild was after elena coz she did not sell u efe and then u started telling everyone its my alt , i am sure L can step in anytime and confirm if there was any fking trade with vio.
Oh and yes materials were being sold in a very legal and smart way which is hard for ur thick head so i will make it clear for u and others too, I paid $ to X for stuff to be harvested and sold to Y and then Y's alt harvested stuff for me, i am sure buying macroed/ harvested stuff isnt illegal and paying $ is something L does not approve but its hard to make someone work for in game gc .

Hey warlock
Posted Today, 05:33 PM

> allowed friend to macro on alts    --- something they got banned for so no regrets

> didnt want Vio banned so didnt macro on it - -    so very true after ridy and old got banned

> gets told its not legal  ----    and totally obeyed

> admits to macroing   ---- ye but that was before L told its not legal

My Q is why would you think Vio would get banned for macroing, if you thought it was legal  -- Sure if u can get it coz he was not macroing and he got into cross hairs of people not selling stuff to ur ---- guild .

Well let L do his work and if he really has some way to find out through digging logs then i am sure he will find dirt on quite many of others players.

I know u guys are macroer but maybe little smart coz u guys know a great deal abt softwares and codes which i really got no idea.

#10 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:24 AM

View Postviolater, on 19 March 2021 - 12:09 AM, said:

I will admit that i may have tried a few macro tricks but always being present at the laptop and maybe for a couple of hours, not like continuous macroing and ripping off the game.

Personally, i have macroed about 5-15k FE's max in my entire life, and even that forced me into concentrating too much on this game by checking for crit-failed alch lol xD

Anyway i think being present in the game as Vio mentioned while macro'ing basic shit like essences should be frowned upon but not bannable. If more advanced macro's are setup like harv>sto>harv>sto etc, or training a/d/range whatever, then yes i would say those should 100% be bannable uses

Problem is will cause L too much work monitoring this kinda shit

Dont even play this game actively so i dont really care, just my opinion on this rule

#11 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 04:08 AM

So let me get this right, at the start of this thread you claimed that your friend was playing these chars....

which costed me 2 bought chars named OLD and Ridy which i had allowed my frnd to play and macro on it.

But suddenly it switched to this? You're even disproving yourself in your own thread.

View Postviolater, on 19 March 2021 - 11:38 PM, said:

Wow u r like shooting arrows in the dark , so let me try to get this through your thick head, first of all i had 2 alts OLd and Ridy and tho they macroed not a single trade was ever made between them or with vio

#12 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 09:55 AM

View PostEatsAllLife, on 20 March 2021 - 04:08 AM, said:

So let me get this right, at the start of this thread you claimed that your friend was playing these chars....

which costed me 2 bought chars named OLD and Ridy which i had allowed my frnd to play and macro on it.

But suddenly it switched to this? You're even disproving yourself in your own thread.

View Postviolater, on 19 March 2021 - 11:38 PM, said:

Wow u r like shooting arrows in the dark , so let me try to get this through your thick head, first of all i had 2 alts OLd and Ridy and tho they macroed not a single trade was ever made between them or with vio

Excuse me but i think either u r dumb or acting dumb , i have always said those ( old and ridy ) chars were bought by me but it was played by a frnd of mine who macroed and both got banned.
and srsly u r quoting what? the second post is saying that even tho i bought the 2 chars and was played by a frnd i never traded with them , dont think it was that hard to understand even for kid ur age . Act smart dont be over smart , just be happy u r not banned for macro yet Eats , so u can thank L

#13 idefix

idefix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:52 AM

You macroed knowing it's illegal and got banned. Why are you complaining on the forums? Case closed.

#14 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:22 PM

You macroed knowing it's illegal and got banned.
Seems a few people admitting (or neither "confirming or denying") to macroing but they didnt get banned......and we are not talking about newbie players either...

I dont care either way, just thought i would try and add some balance (or bias in the other direction?) to the {OS} guilds attack on Vio's post about his character ban/lock.

#15 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:37 PM

It seems to me that the real problem here is that the game allows players to have multiple characters. If only one toon were allowed per player problem would be solved, a lot less work for L to police the offenders as well. Frankly I enjoy having alts as much as anyone else, but to me the logical solution is for each player to declare their main as their only character and remove all others.Just my opinion...

#16 ohmygod

ohmygod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 21 March 2021 - 03:33 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but playing OL with two or more characters manually (and as intended by game rules) VS making a "macro/mini program" to allow the automation of characters, main or otherwise, to harvest, mix or level ranging (with none or minimal human intervention) are two different things all together.

Considering that macroers have taken the time to learn how to best automate their characters in OL it is only obvious that they would be smart enough  to get around any ban on alts by utilising fake IP adresses.

I kinda dont think that banning alts would "fix" the macro/automation of tasks problem.

Maybe make harvesting and mixing more interesting by implementing the suggested, voted on, and passed to be implemented into game "Perks".

#17 skullpants

skullpants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 05:17 AM

Perhaps that is true. I myself know very little about computer programming, IP addresses  and such and, wouldn't know how to spot a macro if it were next to me. What I do know is that very recently the players online list has gotten very small. Are there only 4 or 5 players in the entire game with one guy operating an army of macro alts? If so then the game is in sad shape.

#18 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 06:49 AM

View Postidefix, on 20 March 2021 - 11:52 AM, said:

You macroed knowing it's illegal and got banned. Why are you complaining on the forums? Case closed.
ty m8 for ur 2 cents but the sad thing is i did not try any illegal thing since my 2 alts got banned Ridy and Old, so my complaining is pretty genuine as too much real $ was invested into that char.

View Postskullpants, on 21 March 2021 - 05:17 AM, said:

Perhaps that is true. I myself know very little about computer programming, IP addresses  and such and, wouldn't know how to spot a macro if it were next to me. What I do know is that very recently the players online list has gotten very small. Are there only 4 or 5 players in the entire game with one guy operating an army of macro alts? If so then the game is in sad shape.
Same here skull i know very less abt programming and this is genuine fact as many times Eats himself has take up on my pc remotely via team viewer to help me out and yes all macroers are now scared to get their unknown alts to do the job and now they dont have vio to name tag their alts to mine

#19 violater

violater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 06:54 AM

View Postohmygod, on 20 March 2021 - 11:22 PM, said:

Seems a few people admitting (or neither "confirming or denying") to macroing but they didnt get banned......and we are not talking about newbie players either...

I dont care either way, just thought i would try and add some balance (or bias in the other direction?) to the {OS} guilds attack on Vio's post about his character ban/lock.
ty m8 if vio was actively macroing then i wud accept the ban and leave it be , but banning me for elena, multa, rougeAi is not justified as none are mine alt.
Ridy and Old were my bought alts and they got banned for macro and i never posted for them , even they had good levels and in top 50 ranking.
Vio shud not be banned for a past mistake or others mistake and if you are going to ban then u need to ban every player who ever macroed.

#20 EatsAllLife

EatsAllLife

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 11:00 PM

View Postviolater, on 21 March 2021 - 06:49 AM, said:

View Postidefix, on 20 March 2021 - 11:52 AM, said:

ty m8 for ur 2 cents but the sad thing is i did not try any illegal thing since my 2 alts got banned Ridy and Old, so my complaining is pretty genuine as too much real $ was invested into that char.

View Postskullpants, on 21 March 2021 - 05:17 AM, said:

Same here skull i know very less abt programming and this is genuine fact as many times Eats himself has take up on my pc remotely via team viewer to help me out and yes all macroers are now scared to get their unknown alts to do the job and now they dont have vio to name tag their alts to mine

Teamviewer to help you with your problems is something I have offered to many, and teamviewer in itself does not take a computer genious to run, let alone help someone. I helped with simple fixes, and nothing else, things you could have googled to find- but I knew the answers directly and figured I'd give my support because I am like that, many others can contest this same thing.
Matter of fact, this program is simpler to use than learning the game, it simply requires 2 people to install team viewer, one person to tell the other a connection key (displayed on the screen), and then the person connects, and is using your computer through their own, and something I learned about via EL when people were helping me install maps back when I was a wee child and knew nothing more than how to find a file.
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with someone using a remote desktop to try to help you, other than me not wanting to be helping anyone else, lmao.
But by all means, if using a remote desktop makes you some ingengious hacker, I guess over 75% the internet is an ingenious hacker because they can access another computer through a program... You'd probably shit bricks if I did it for you directly through the CMD prompt and then you'd really think I was hacking.

View Postviolater, on 21 March 2021 - 06:54 AM, said:

View Postohmygod, on 20 March 2021 - 11:22 PM, said:

ty m8 if vio was actively macroing then i wud accept the ban and leave it be , but banning me for elena, multa, rougeAi is not justified as none are mine alt.
Ridy and Old were my bought alts and they got banned for macro and i never posted for them , even they had good levels and in top 50 ranking.
Vio shud not be banned for a past mistake or others mistake and if you are going to ban then u need to ban every player who ever macroed.

What is with your odd obsession thinking that you were banned for these characters? Did you really get that butthurt over a joke that you played into as well? Obviously any player with IM status or higher is capable of seeing your IP's, and can clearly see that those characters all differ in IPs from you.
Yes while there are VPN's, proxy's, and the likes of that, we have seen that many do not work for OL and it will either not let you log in, or will ban you instantanesouly. We had several rounds of "tests" done proving this back with Et_lors, Fire, and several other shit causers- which is honestly the category Vio is heading into, no wonder Learner hasn't replied to anything you've sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users