- Use your common sense, until the community decides be conservative about what will or wont be allowed
- Keep the channels 'clean' and when possible, on topic. As the community decides and grows this will change as needed
- If you have discussions in channel about game improvements or changes, try to get the ideas into the forums so more people can provide feedback and they don't get lost
- What we have is just what we're starting with, things WILL be changing
- Due to spammers, hackers, etc, use of a proxy known to be used for illegal or abusive purposes will not be permitted. Using private proxy systems that have not been abusing the Internet is permitted.
- Characters or Alts shall not interact in any way with other characters run by the same player in any way. It is best if you don't even have an Alt at all. This is not limited by IP or who is running the character at the time of the offense. Other players should not assist by being middle men or help or they may be included in punishment. Punishment can include losing all items or all characters!
- No gc Sales for RL $'s etc / aka no black market gc sales.
In Games Rules - Initial 09/01/2012
Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:48 PM
Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:37 PM
following a few pretty racist outbursts on @1, it seems that common sense isn't the same for everyone..
As that kind of hate behaviour is likely to deter new players, I think it'd be a good idea to add something more specific in the rules about that (probably about sexism too for the same reasons, tho I haven't noted blablant abuse about that yet)
Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:00 PM
If channel 1's topic is set to game development discussion and general help, then racist outbursts would be off-topic
Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:18 AM
Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:53 PM
Just my 2 cents.
Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:06 PM
Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:48 AM
Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:35 PM
Why is that not in there?
Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:44 PM
Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:59 PM
Tbh it shouldnt even take a vote to make macros bannable. If you leave it unbannable your basically saying "dont level your characters, boys and girls. Just let a computer do that for you. Oh, you guys who are levelling yourselves? Well your screwed."
Macro have no advantages or reasons why not to ban them...
Please ban them.
Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:16 PM
Even if it's not against the rules yet, people taking advantage of those loophole and botting will simple force the Community to take action.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users