For those who want to see screenshots and not read.. see PandemiC's post below.
For those who read: do the following:
To do this,
- Place items from storage into your inventory
- Right click on the "Item List" text on the right side of your Inventory window
- On the window that pops up, right click in the blank space underneath OR click on the + in that window.
- If you used the + , a prompt window pops up. Keep your cursor IN that window and give your list a name such as FE, or Training then click OK
- If you you used the right click method, a prompt pops up with the choices : create new list --- Rename active list --- delete active list --- reload from file.
- Click on Create New List and the prompt will pop up. Following the instructions same as using the + method.
Just click on the items to move them to your inventory window as you would from storage. No more clicking through categories in the storage window.