•  

Clearing up a situation, before anymore lies are said upon it.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quite petty i'm doing this if i'm honest - maybe it doesnt need a forum post, because this really isnt that important. However, for those who hear this crazy story from him, here's the little run down;

He died to Warlock, and dropped his MM/Iron Greaves. I offered to sell it back to him (my own stuff, except for the MM which was a gift to use from Warlock a while ago, so I'd split it with Warlock ofcourse..), for an extortionate price, we traded and that was that.

I went for a bath - and when I came back, I notice that Halt is telling Warlock i'm a liar, and I didnt sell him anything. So I PM him, and he starts on this elaborate story where nothing happened and is completely oblivious to the fact he is making me out to be a liar (and in my situation, I don't really think things like being called a liar will just be dismissed). So I gave him a chance to atleast admit to me why he is lying through his teeth, to no avail, and even now is denying it.

This is just to put it out there, because apparently i'm not the only one who's had this kinda issue with a certain *group*.

#2 Mufasa

Mufasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

This is what was conveniently left out of PandemiC's post. I don't know what elaborate hoax PandemiC's guild/guildies are playing on him but i really don't care.
Also, being a liar now is just an additional trait that this "role model" of OL has been tagged with, as well as a hypocrite.
You threaten to take action against spammers in channel 1 by muting them or moving them to another channel when you yourself have been seen plenty of times doing the same thing. You then not only publicly spam, but also go so far as to do it in #ig (trying to recruit FooL members through PM's and #ig). You should NOT have the title, "invasion master", or the privileges that come with it, when you threaten to use your "mod powers" when you are clearly NOT a mod.

This is just to put it out there, because apparently im not the only one who's had issues with You or your kind of "*group*". ;)

#3 groomsh

groomsh

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

Hmm good to know.

#4 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

FYI; I'd move them (You/KrakeN) though mainly because of the flood of PMs while Learner isnt there asking ME to try and take action against someone. A threat 'sort of' solved the problem, and it shouldnt come to that really, and I even said in your PM, I'm NOT a mod, but if it means taking actions against, to put it politely, silly people I would.

Recruiting players for my guild is not spam. Many of your guild members in FooL have contacted myself/Warlock wanting to join... I heard there was something bad going down and players wanted out so I gave them the option.

If you do have any problems with me being an Invasion Master by all means go to the Announcements and post your worries. I'll gladly step down if it means that you get your wish.

And as for leaving stuff out, I already had this post written out, just asked you one more time really if you wanted to clear it up with me, most of the stuff I blacked out didn't concern anyone, mostly #GM chatter - but I would definitely ask Learner to bring up trade logs.

#5 Mufasa

Mufasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

I love how you single out (Me/Kraken), two members of FooL, when plenty of people, INCLUDING yourself, have been known to spam with no punishments or warnings.

View PostPandemiC, on 11 March 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Recruiting players for my guild is not spam. Many of your guild members in FooL have contacted myself/Warlock wanting to join... I heard there was something bad going down and players wanted out so I gave them the option.

It is spam when you go through #ig and @1. If you want to recruit them, you can ask in PM (which i know you did as well).

I dont have a problem with you as an invasion master. I have a problem when you TRY to act like a mod and throw around your empty threats.
Get off your high horse.

#6 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostMufasa, on 11 March 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

I love how you single out (Me/Kraken), two members of FooL, when plenty of people, INCLUDING yourself, have been known to spam with no punishments or warnings.

View PostPandemiC, on 11 March 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

It is spam when you go through #ig and @1. If you want to recruit them, you can ask in PM (which i know you did as well).

I dont have a problem with you as an invasion master. I have a problem when you TRY to act like a mod and throw around your empty threats.
Get off your high horse.

This being the first time I've 'threatened' anyone with any kind of mod action. You two were singled out because at the time, you were the only ones doing it, and the only ones who people seemed to be concerned about in my PMs.

To be honest, I'm not sure how this developed from you singling me out to be a liar, then you're lying, then neither of us are lying, to now a unprecedented attack on my Invasion Master position, because of the extra 'permissions'... but regardless of that, I'm not sure how you could judge who's on a higher horse.

#7 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2451 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

While you people straighten things out let me add one thing here

It is OL's policy not to do Invasions or similar 'fun' events on request. Asking for such is likely to delay it. People repeatedly asking is likely r=to prevent them.

#8 Blackbeard

Blackbeard

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Banned from my bots.

Voted down on trustbot.

Will PK at sight.

BROD tag.

Seriously, this thread entertained me, gj guys

#9 Wizzy

Wizzy

• PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostBlackbeard, on 11 March 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

Banned from my bots.

Voted down on trustbot.

Will PK at sight.

BROD tag.

Seriously, this thread entertained me, gj guys

Red tagged!

#10 Elder

Elder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

I do love a good Drama....

#11 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

This post is dumbest shit I ever saw. It practically makes the people who read it dumber.
WHO THE FUCK CARES ?    If you can't handle a troll/retard/multiple personality/brain damaged tard, and lower yourself to his level, trying to reason with him, going to the lenghts of posting what I believe is the stupidest topic on the whole forum, then you clearly have some problems as well-mental ones I presume. Fruits, fruits everywhere.

Also, threatening people isn't cool man, doesnt matter who is it you threaten. It doesnt matter what you think is right or wrong, who are you to judge that? Reality usually tells us whats right and whats wrong, but your reality is altered by your own beliefs and obsessions, why should others abide by your reality ? Let L handle it, or tell people nicely, nothing more. Game went fine without you acting as a police officer. Such emotional people have no place to be in leadership positions.

#12 Veenlijk

Veenlijk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hahahahaha, "Do we really want Learner involved?"

Is there anything to do ingame yet btw? Besides brainless clicking of course.

#13 Jade

Jade

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:00 AM

I have to agree with Hades. Although pandemic is a good invasion master, he has been on a tirade and last nights actions in channels as well as fool ig make OL look bad. Making the comment that he was here when it was only 5 ppl and basically trying to get ppl to leave the game is showing he doesn't have the games best interest  in mind. If it keeps up, OL will fail. simple as that. Even all this flaming on forums sends a bad image. This isn't unofficial forums. And in no way am i saying this just because of my problems with him. I just #ignore him. But new players, whether from el or not, really don't want to see this behavior.

And about halt / kraken spamming.. Pandemic it was fine as long as you were doing it, but let them get the best of you and all of a sudden you want to 'move' them..  I would say learner needs to think twice about asking you to 'mod' while he isnt there. Power has gone to your head.

Now you can flame all you want because i have wasted enough of my time and wont stoop to that level.

#14 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

... and I've wasted enough time myself.

As of just now - I've 'resigned' as an Invasion Master, I ain't gonna step on anybodies toes.

#15 Mufasa

Mufasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostPandemiC, on 11 March 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

... and I've wasted enough time myself.

As of just now - I've 'resigned' as an Invasion Master, I ain't gonna step on anybodies toes.

Darnet! And i was just about to make a poll. :angry:

EDIT: I recant the above statement. All it does is instigate.

#16 groomsh

groomsh

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostJade, on 11 March 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

I have to agree with Hades. Although pandemic is a good invasion master, he has been on a tirade and last nights actions in channels as well as fool ig make OL look bad. Making the comment that he was here when it was only 5 ppl and basically trying to get ppl to leave the game is showing he doesn't have the games best interest  in mind. If it keeps up, OL will fail. simple as that. Even all this flaming on forums sends a bad image. This isn't unofficial forums. And in no way am i saying this just because of my problems with him. I just #ignore him. But new players, whether from el or not, really don't want to see this behavior.

And about halt / kraken spamming.. Pandemic it was fine as long as you were doing it, but let them get the best of you and all of a sudden you want to 'move' them..  I would say learner needs to think twice about asking you to 'mod' while he isnt there. Power has gone to your head.

Now you can flame all you want because i have wasted enough of my time and wont stoop to that level.
Oh my god how shortsighted you must be ...

Btw do you think that all the swearing Hades makes in game and on forums does make a good picture ?

I just can't believe what you people are up to...
Anyway from some of you i haven't expected to say/do other then this, it was just a matter of time.

#17 Jade

Jade

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

View Postgroomsh, on 11 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

View PostJade, on 11 March 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

Oh my god how shortsighted you must be ...

Btw do you think that all the swearing Hades makes in game and on forums does make a good picture ?

I just can't believe what you people are up to...
Anyway from some of you i haven't expected to say/do other then this, it was just a matter of time.
Did I say Hades doing it is ok? No, I did not. This isn't about hades. I agreed with him on the point of having someone so emotional given the 'power'. I have seen, and heard, about how many ppl he starts trouble with. And in his defense, some ppl have also harassed him for no reason. So please don't make assumptions.

EDIT: And by 'in his defense' I mean Pandemic

#18 groomsh

groomsh

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostJade, on 11 March 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Did I say Hades doing it is ok? No, I did not. This isn't about hades. I agreed with him on the point of having someone so emotional given the 'power'. I have seen, and heard, about how many ppl he starts trouble with. And in his defense, some ppl have also harassed him for no reason. So please don't make assumptions.
I was not commenting Hades, i was commenting your words: If it keeps up, OL will fail. simple as that. Even all this flaming on forums sends a bad image. This isn't unofficial forums.
And i am not making assumptions, believe me ...

Anyway why so much anger and hatred ? PandemiC posted few screenshots and few sentences about what happened.
I appreciate Mufassa making a normal argument.

#19 Meneldor

Meneldor

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

So retareded, sooooooooooooooooooo...
Can't you all be even more retarded? With ppl like you this game is sadly bound to fail, cause you act like spoiled brats and go "my daddy is stronger than yours, no mine is stronger...". Can't we all at least pretend to bi OK and try to make this game better? All of you brag how EL sux and you don't want to play it, bla bla bla, but for now it's not that different. I don't have words to write...
Smartest thing would be so there are no invasions for a month as punishment for fools.

#20 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Pandemic was good IM.  This will make game worse.  His ability/power with IM have nothing to do with flames, trolls, or trying to get a clear answer from Halt, which seem impossible.  Oh well, one less thing to look forward to in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users