•  

Clearing up a situation, before anymore lies are said upon it.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 Aislinn

Aislinn

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

I'm pretty sure you have no idea how much I log on.

#42 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

#43 Aislinn

Aislinn

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

heh ;)

#44 Nova

Nova

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

I usually like you too NM but what do I have to gain from extended play (grinding levels just to get the levels) if I'm still there and experiencing the changes?  About the only thing I'm missing is the chan spam drama.  I would like to help out on the test server more (if I was going to play for extended time and gain levels, that's where I would do it) but I just don't have the time in my RL now.

Input from all different styles and types of players is very valuable, especially when there is a particularly loud group of people who feel like their opinion matters more for some reson or another, be it that they have played since the beginning, power leveled past a bunch of people, have the best levels in game, or whatever.  Those types of players can sometimes get tunnel vision as to what they think has to happen, or is good for the game.  There aren't very many people who's opinions should be valued less than others.  The only thing that comes to mind right away is people who are posting and trying to make arguments with outdated or false information.  Let me know if I start doing that, then I'll put more weight on your opinion of my opinion.

#45 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

@Aislinn--Without arguing how often, your activity level not what i think of as active playing.  Quibble over definition if u like, and I'm sure you will.

Nova, not having time to play is fine, np, but your stated reasons sounded like u cba to play this game as it develops until it is far more "ready" for you.  That were my point.  Maybe i misread ur words.

#46 Nova

Nova

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

I think you did.  It's not that i cba, it's that I'm really not interested in spending more than testing time in the game until it is very much different than EL.  I don't see the point right now of endless fighting or harvesting until the game is different.  I don't see the point (for me) of actually leveling right now.  I don't want to fully play slightly different EL, I want to play totally different OL.

Right now I check out the changes as they come out till I have a good feel for them, then I wait till some more changes come out and I come back and check those out for awhile.  Admittedly, it has been awhile since I last had a solid chunk of time to log on, but I've still got a handle on most things.

#47 groomsh

groomsh

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hmm somehow i don't get why and how this topic ended up as a "mod power abuse" when it started as PandemiC showing screenshots of conversation with Halt, where he traded with Halt and Halt saying he did not trade with him.
I guess this trade could be checked by Learner (and in my opinion it would close this topic once and for all).

If there was some "mod power abuse" could maybe somebody post screenshots/logs from that convo and make a separate topic for it ?

#48 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

@Nova--I won't comment more after this.  These words gave me my impression: "I'm not interested in fully playing the game until it has made many more leaps and bounds and has had many more changes.  I am interested in playing after it has.   I quietly peek in now and then to check out the changes, but I have no want to put time into it until it is something more. "  It take a lot of people's time, effort, testing, suggestions, discussion, and practical experience in game to make a good, new OL that is more than a slightly different EL.

#49 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

View Postgroomsh, on 13 March 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Hmm somehow i don't get why and how this topic ended up as a "mod power abuse" when it started as PandemiC showing screenshots of conversation with Halt, where he traded with Halt and Halt saying he did not trade with him.
I guess this trade could be checked by Learner (and in my opinion it would close this topic once and for all).

If there was some "mod power abuse" could maybe somebody post screenshots/logs from that convo and make a separate topic for it ?

Yeah I also struggle to see how this turned into a Bash-Panda festival.

And once again, I offer some kind of 'admin fee' to finally settle this crap. Honest to God i'm almost tired of typing for the next year.

#50 Mufasa

Mufasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Alright, as for my part in this, i did lie. I bought mm and iron greaves from PandemiC for 52k. Then i found out that they were making fun of me for buying it back in their guild so i got pissed. I was more mad at Warlock at the time and didn't mean to drag PandemiC into it, but thought, what the hell, ive already come this far. Ill also admit while im at it, that i was a little butt hurt Warlock pk'ed me after ive been so nice to him. Felt betrayed, but boo hoo. Bottom line, this whole post is outrageously dumb. Im the one that lied, NOT PandemiC.
On a whole other topic, PandemiC made good IM, but i still don't approve of how he acted towards others. if theres a way to make him IM again without modding abilities then im all for it. I didn't even think about it before, but i cant expect the guy to be perfect without any faults, so it was unfair of me to want that from him.
As per the paying opanowa to start a fight with PandemiC, that was all for fun. Stupid fun, but fun.

PS: This wasn't an apology. Only an admission to guilt.

#51 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostMufasa, on 13 March 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

On a whole other topic, PandemiC made good IM, but i still don't approve of how he acted towards others. if theres a way to make him IM again without modding abilities then im all for it. I didn't even think about it before, but i cant expect the guy to be perfect without any faults, so it was unfair of me to want that from him.

After all this shit, once again I'll say it again...

I DO NOT want to be an Invasion Master, let some other scape goat do it.

Second of all - The problems I have seem to really only be with Opanowa now, and you. So by your comment " I still don't approve of how he acted towards others " you feel I have to be NICE to EVERYONE who is not nice to me... Everyone is entitled to have problems with certain people.

Lastly; The re-work of Invasion Abilities + 'Mod abilities' means much more coding and a complete re-work of how commands are given to players (after he already did some reworking for that purpose).

But finally, the truth is here. Case closed.

Can you lock the topic please Learner?

#52 Mufasa

Mufasa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostPandemiC, on 13 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Can you lock the topic please Learner?

Agreed. Please lock. This has gone on long enough.

#53 Aislinn

Aislinn

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostPandemiC, on 13 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Second of all - The problems I have seem to really only be with Opanowa now, and you. So by your comment " I still don't approve of how he acted towards others " you feel I have to be NICE to EVERYONE who is not nice to me... Everyone is entitled to have problems with certain people.

Oh? And how many times has THAT been thrown at me and the mod team by so many people, you included?  I will challenge this. Yes, you DO have to be nice to everyone who is not nice to you.  If you're a mod or IM or anything official.  Otherwise, you are too thin-skinned to have this job.

Sound familiar?

#54 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Why are you still dragging up EL crap here? Seriously Aislinn, Fuck off. That's the only way I can put it. This ISNT EL.

You have to chime in with the last word - it's completely unncessary and you seem to thrive from making everyone seem like a stupid child.

All you come here to do is moan and cry where you cant on EL.

I couldn't care less about this topic anymore, truth is finally out. Go back into the whole from whence you came, you're not better than me or any other troll here.

If you want to continue this conversation, there are 2 PM functions here - Forums and in-game and I'll gladly take your crap there. :)#

EDIT: Also, your mod team is just ignorant. You ask a simple question and you get attitude, after having never spoken to them before I find it amazing you can try and pull that fucking argument, haha. You're a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users