• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationNaples Florida

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Long name: Madly Epic Electronic Pirates
Short name: Meep

Rules: Don't be a dick

We are a motley crew, we curse, drink, talk about coitus with females and other adult things. Not a guild for children. Everyone in the guild works together to help one another achieve goals. No Drama or Bullshit here. Occasional voice chat via mumble. Pk is allowed.

Contact SirDan ingame if you wish to join.

#2 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

cool man ,one point up from me

#3 themuntdregger

themuntdregger

Official Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

View Postsirdan, on 29 April 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Rules: Don't be a dick

We are a motley crew, we curse, drink, talk about coitus with females and other adult things.

Dear SirDan,

Congratulations on (what I assume is) your new guild. May I wish you and your guildies all the best in your exciting endeavour.

Notwithstanding that someone with my extensive and very practical experience would be in an ideal position to satiate your guild's understandable curiosity regarding the delicate and mysterious art of "coitus with females", [insert vulgar smiley of your choice here] I do believe it would be more appropriate at this time for me to encourage your own parents to accept and fulfil their responsibility for such matters. However, i'm sure they would agree that the key to achieving your glorious quest of post pubescent enlightenment will be for you to firstly find a willing partner on which to practice.

May I suggest a prudent first step would be for members of your guild to advertise regularly in chan 3 or, post in the Market section of these forums. :lol:

#4 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1435 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:45 AM

Isn't this guild inactive. And the post having been here longer than i have.
Someone should drag SirDan back here. You cant let a guild with such a name die. It would be heresy.

#5 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

necro much

#6 themuntdregger

themuntdregger

Official Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Feck, arse and damn !!!

When I saw Fire's post, I assumed it was a fresh kill. Not something that's had been festering for nearly a year. There should be some kind of rule against cruelly tricking elderly trolls to pwnting ancient roadkill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users