6 replies to this topic

#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Well where to start...so many great memories in PH.

I remember when I first joined OL back in January. I was all alone and didn't know anybody. Harvesting sulfur by myself for the first 2 days until I met SmoomS. Got into a great chat with him about OL and he invited me to PH which I liked to call my home. met up with some of the others and I finally felt where I belonged with other PKers or people who just loved to fight.
Great times talking about weird shit, funny stuff and just hanging out with each other.
The good PK days with LLOL is something that I will never forget. I loved it. Made me get all pumped over a computer game xD
But now it's time to part ways with PH. Since with my new pure harvester build and almost everybody leaving, I feel that I don't belong in here anymore and it's time to journey on into whatever awaits me.

Special Acknowledgements

SmoomS - The guy who found me and brought me under his wing. He taught me the ways of PK and I followed him because I was proud for him to be my leader.

Scarr - Guild Owner. Ruthless and cold-hearted to his enemies, but a great laugh back in guild chat. His tactics and planning and continuously telling me to train harder will be something that I will never forgot. Heart.

Videle - Viddy!!!! The one that I could sit (or fight) and talk for hours on end with. My potioneer girl that would always have some sort of deal that we could work out for her excellent made BR's. We had this special bond that I can't quite explain how it worked. You will never be forgotten.

PandemiC - Panda <3 one true friend that I could always count on for anything made, a chat, fighting tactics, harvesting places or just good old being stupid together. You were one great guy to hang with and I will definitely miss you :(

and last but not least...

Warlock - My best mate. Still is my best mate. The one guy I could relate to. Tell my life to, problems, OL, shit that's happening in life, you name it, we talked about it. Not only that but we always fought together in invasions or PKing or would just be there for me whenever trying a new harder mob to train on. Always lending me stuff. Always there for me. I could never repay you for what you have done for me. So if there is anything at all, I will be there to help brutha <3

Well that's my rant over. PH, I hope you the very best in life and I will always be there to help you <3

Love CoduX

EDIT: Special thanks to Nightmare for giving me this signature that I pwned him in dp arena :)

#2 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

alright mate(or cunt? dont they use cunt as mate in Australia? )

you have fun ;)

#3 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Where my thanks is for giving you free signature pic?

#4 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1240 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postscarr, on 01 June 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

alright mate(or cunt? dont they use cunt as mate in Australia? )

you have fun ;)
yes cunt

View PostNightmare, on 01 June 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

Where my thanks is for giving you free signature pic?
posted :)

#5 PandemiC

PandemiC

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:23 AM

Miss you too my Aussie friend :D

Sorry I ignored you yesterday lol, I was really busy had an emergency at work and needed to sort something out... heh.

#6 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1240 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

It's cool brutha don't worry about it :)
There's still a chance that I might join back..don't think that KOOL likes PK :P

#7 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

Codux I enjoyed reading it man,Have fun.. byes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users