Help this little boy get his wish.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jade

Jade

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

This little boy Xan came to Pittsburgh Childrens Hospital fighting a very rare disease. His only wish is to get 1 million likes on Facebook. This is not the regular spam and hoaxes you see on facebook or other sites. This is real. You can go here to see his interview.

http://www.wtae.com/...ez/-/index.html

So i am asking for those who have facebook accounts, Please visit https://www.facebook.com/Xansfans and become a Xan Fan for this sweet little man.

#2 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2624 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Sorry, I can't help. I don't FB.

#3 Warlock

Warlock

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationLuton-London

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

Not a chance

#4 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

fking sob story, cba

#5 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

may he die of the plague... or old age... or something equally terrible

#6 iowa

iowa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

I don't fb.  I don't feel the urge  to read his story, but if a child's greatest wish is to be liked by 1 million unknown people who click the 'I like you" button (probably only because someone tells them to do it) there is something terribly wrong with what we teach our children about what is important.

Personally, posts like this annoy me hugely because they tend to create the opposite effect of what the writer wants to achieve.The writer then starts to moan how bad/evil/unkind/horrible other people are for not complying and the drama unfolds.

#7 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

View Postiowa, on 06 July 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

I don't fb.  I don't feel the urge  to read his story, but if a child's greatest wish is to be liked be 1 million unknown people who click the 'I like you" button (probably only because someone tells them to do it) there is something terribly wrong with what we teach our children about what is important.

Personally, posts like this annoy me hugely because they tend to create the opposite effect of what the writer wants to achieve.The writer then starts to moan how bad/evil/unkind/horrible other people are for not complying and the drama unfolds.
this

#8 Nova

Nova

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

I don't fb.  I don't feel the urge  to read his story, but if a child's greatest wish is to be liked be 1 million unknown people who click the 'I like you" button (probably only because someone tells them to do it) there is something terribly wrong with what we teach our children about what is important.

double this

#9 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostNova, on 06 July 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

double this
Yes.

#10 Legolis

Legolis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

View Postbutler, on 08 July 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

View PostNova, on 06 July 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

double this
Yes.

Agree, 1 million dollars would help find cure, 1 million likes does nothing but help destroy society.  We used to hold fund raises now it is a likeathon.....

#11 Tessers

Tessers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

I see nothing wrong with hitting like. So much negativity doesn't help anything either.

#12 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

scammer fkers.I wont let him do money no sry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users