#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Backstory of the Foo Foo Brothers

Long ago in a far distant land..Master Foo Foo gave twin offspring and named them Lt Foo Foo and Gen Foo Foo. (Since Gen Foo Foo was the born first, he is known as "General")
Learner was travelling the distant realms of Draia when he stumbled across a mean gargoyle with the name of Gargle (haha look at his squashed nose). Gargle turned to Learner and was about to punch him to death when out of nowhere Lt Foo Foo came flying across and took the hit for Learner. Lt Foo Foo died instantly. Gen Foo Foo saw what happened, hopped across and did a terrible great battle with Gargle. In the end, Gen Foo Foo defeated Gargle with an astonishing 0 hits (dang that Mirror Cape is beast!) and looked at Learner, black eyes gleaming with tears at the loss of its younger brother. Gen Foo Foo hopped away, never to be seen again.
Learner then took the carcass and made a shrine around its dead body to hail the Draia gods that Lt Foo Foo had been sent to save him. Hidden in the shadows unknown to Learner was a young chap named CoduX. Horrified of the madness of Learner who was licking Lt Foo Foo dead body and chanting "All hail Lt Bunny Foo Foo !", CoduX skimped away to be later known as..well..still CoduX. Once the ritual was complete, Learner then skinned Lt Foo Foo ("because the pelt was so white and shiny" Learner later exclaims exasperated), cooks Foo Foo's body and eats it ("I was hungry!!!" exclaims Learner angrily) and takes the bone and wields it as a weapon to honour his Hero.

Some say that Lt Foo Foo's spirit awakens at the call of an invasion where he died...
Some even go further to persuade people that they have seen Lt Foo Foo wandering around with his rabbit friends in an invasion, helped by his older brother, Gen Foo Foo.

~C

#2 themuntdregger

themuntdregger

Official Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

Ok. I lolled quite a bit.

#3 ebattleon

ebattleon

• PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

I am only L31 he is kicking my butt at the moment:)
Made over 6k GC so i am real happy...thank you Lt Foo Foo Bunny et al

#4 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1417 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

lol.
CoduX, you typed Shrine as Shine btw.

ebattleon, Lt should be good for you around that level, though Gen will kill you viciously.

#5 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

Many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users