•  
* * * * * 1 votes

Should I finish this map? Put your opinion..

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

Yes, also if we want or not.

#42 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1200 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

Where is this map planned to be (once/if permanently put) on the main server?
If it's in the 2nd WS port, I would say make it altogether an equal walk distance from IP beam to votd sto (so we have a greater amount of flexibility on choosing storages) or a tiny fraction longer. If outside, that means it's impossible to use if the maps invaded. Inside (If its a dungeon) the same is often true. If it's inside (separate building), then that's not a problem. It depends entirely on whether we want it inaccessible during invasions, or a safe log off spot. Considering there's no really safe spot by the Port are (part DP boat) or the south part of WS between RoT, the ports and RI, I would say an inside separate sto would be handy for restocking for these maps, making it funner fighting them, while also providing more cover for those that don't want to participate who are in that sort of area.

#43 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

I agree to that what butler said.
Where? Good question, because location of this map cant be defined as long as we dont have our world map rebuilded.While we are adding new areas, I guess such thing should happen.I am also up for its being done by me, if anyone dont mind.Once I posted some idea about how our world map would look like.It was about having few (3-5) main contintents that are about one main map and smallers around + islands around this.Actually only main land is seridia and we dont know how for example RI is located in view of seridia.And then, we wont know how WL will be located..I know what you meant, actually I have taken one of ships that are located @second WS port, and pinned my map enter to this as well.
Due to your respond, who said that votd sto must be closest after leaving IP, and anyway I am sure it still will be, even Learner will put storage NPC on my map, close to WS ship, it will still make some time to get there, probably very close to "beam>votd_sto" time as it seems.
I am rather about to make inside storage, so in house.However I prepared nice place for outside one, for me does not really mater.Map is big enough to make NPC path hard because of amount of stuff being invaded, you would have to spawn 3k mobs there to get such situation.
If actually WS is going to be main map on continent 1, and its closest areas.I propose to rebuild WS port to be bigger, and make place for ships that could come in future, depends much what L plans, but by myself I am not going to stop mapping on one project.
+I am about to locate storage on my map, its just what I want, no clue what ppl/L decide.

I have had some idea that I found in one game, obviously I dont think its good to bring other games ideas, but we should look that they have good/bad and learn on that.It would be about post office, thats points would be located on maps/areas that are far away from sto, so you can send your stuff using parcel..

#44 winter

winter

• PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:50 AM

Just seeing this now.  Great job with the map Fire!

interesting idea with the post office... but I'm not sure it fits.

Keep up the good work and make more!!

BTW the map download link on p1 didn't work (for me)...

#45 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:26 AM

Thanks, I am not going to finish any maps till some major updates come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users