15 replies to this topic

#1 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

Yday I died in MM during the invasion ,thanks for Ogre Ogre and ogre with ibh.I pmed Seal to save my db as fast as possible because he was there and I would trust him.When I came back I have seen only Legolas at storage (I died close to SF spot) I asked him to give back my stuff ,he said he didnt get it.We saw noone there except legolas .

I dont recon shits as iron helm or star med.But main stuff I lost is tit serp/getherer med/iron greave/tit chain.
I could even let you keep that tit chain as a retribution for saving my bag.

[22:24:09] [PM from SeaL: #GM from Nightmare: look like lego got his bag]

Yep,looks like.

[22:23:16] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I honestly only grabbed items he stole from us last weekend

What the fuck is going on? What did I steal? have you seen me doing it ? No,you only know that I was in RoT week ago and I was there for a ..2secs to see if it has #il (That was on sunday prbbly) iirc Rot didnt have #il on last sunday.I remember when you asked me week ago if I was there,I said yes and I told you about #il and whats there.I was wondering why you sended pm to me (?) I didnt even see you or speak you or whatever,I asked you : why? And I didnt get respond,thats was weird.And now I see you are stupid enough to try prove that I bj you because someone seen me there...I would love to see Learners's comment with that I didnt do it.
But obviously he wont do it.

[22:24:56] [PM from LegoLAS: you grabbed serp and BP from my bag last weekend in ROT according to NM]

If NM tell you jump through window ,you gonna do it ? and see below. The only reason you think I bj you is you had only guildies there during inva .Do you trust them so much ? I just wonder who did it,because not me.

[22:28:06] [PM to Nightmare: u told legolas i bjted him in rot for serp and bp cape]
[22:28:11] [PM from Nightmare: i didn't say that]
[22:28:17] [PM to Nightmare: ok]
[22:28:26] [PM from Nightmare: i say i see u there]
[22:28:30] [PM from Nightmare: which i do]

[21:42:20] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I would think a bjer would tele out and not stand to be accused

Yup,but you did not do it.

[21:34:30] [LegoLAS @ 1]: only bags i picked up were bones

Yes,you told it in smart way,when I got my bag were only brs/sun med and some ess and fruits there.You didnt pick up bag,just most valuable items only.

[21:30:48] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I have seen others on the map
[21:29:15] [LegoLAS @ 1]: What you loose?
[21:28:40] [LegoLAS @ 1]: i did not bj anyone however you were accused of BJing hexa and I last weekend funny eh

Next reason to prove that you lie all the time.Or maybe its not you fault.I know many hypocrites.
Point 2 clearly says you did it.
I dont care what ppl say all time about me,honestly I dont remember last time I bagjumped anyone anywhere.
Stop sharing that kiddy crap all the fking time .Dont be child please.I have nothing to bjing hexa anywhen,even once I gave back him his db,like mounth ago.

[21:17:07] [PM to SeaL: i died]
[21:17:14] [PM to SeaL: fuck]
[21:17:35] [PM from SeaL: how]
[21:17:39] [PM to SeaL: keep looking if any1 is there]
[21:18:53] [PM to SeaL: safe it please]
[21:18:55] [PM to SeaL: fast]
[21:18:57] [PM to SeaL: mm sto]
[21:19:15] [PM from SeaL: i try]
[21:19:47] [PM from SeaL: wow much mobs here]
[21:20:00] [PM to SeaL: only like 2 bags there was]

[21:22:17] [PM to SeaL: got it? ]
[21:22:23] [PM from SeaL: cant get to it yet]
[21:23:00] [PM from SeaL: no]

[21:23:34] [PM from SeaL: legolas here]
[21:23:41] [PM to SeaL: i see]
[21:24:10] [PM to SeaL: some1 took it]
[21:24:59] [PM from SeaL: i think it was legolas]
[21:25:10] [PM from SeaL: keep searching]
[21:25:59] [PM from SeaL: by the time i got to storage, legolas was only one t storgae]

It is enough to be sure that legolas did it.

[21:33:42] [LegoLAS @ 1]: i lost serp and BP last weekend and did not cry this much

Ok man its not reason to steal my stuff.Better go look for real bag jumper who's victim you are.
Remember that even If I would be bag jumper and you bag jump me,you become bag jumper too.

Finalizng all this concern,I believe that Legolas is cool guy and I would not think he did it,but its fact.I am waiting for my TIt serp/tit chain/getherer med/iron greave.If you wont give it back I will share that the R guild is outlaws hole.
My main resolve of new year 2014 was to be good/cool for all players in this game and from the beginning of the year,I did not do anything bad to anyone,so I got an award...
Also Lego please keep on the mind that if someone is in your guild,he/she can bj/scamm you still as well.I rly wonder who would do it.
We are only humans.

Fire

#2 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

View PostFire, on 19 January 2014 - 06:51 AM, said:

Yday I died in MM during the invasion ,thanks for Ogre Ogre and ogre with ibh.I pmed Seal to save my db as fast as possible because he was there and I would trust him.When I came back I have seen only Legolas at storage (I died close to SF spot) I asked him to give back my stuff ,he said he didnt get it.We saw noone there except legolas .
I dont recon shits as iron helm or star med.But main stuff I lost is tit serp/getherer med/iron greave/tit chain.
I could even let you keep that tit chain as a retribution for saving my bag.
God i wonder where ive seen bjing of gatherer meds and armours before, i recall some char guy called fire did it.

[22:24:09] [PM from SeaL: #GM from Nightmare: look like lego got his bag]

Yep,looks like.

[22:23:16] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I honestly only grabbed items he stole from us last weekend

What the fuck is going on? What did I steal? have you seen me doing it ? No,you only know that I was in RoT week ago and I was there for a ..2secs to see if it has #il (That was on sunday prbbly) iirc Rot didnt have #il on last sunday.I remember when you asked me week ago if I was there,I said yes and I told you about #il and whats there.I was wondering why you sended pm to me (?) I didnt even see you or speak you or whatever,I asked you : why? And I didnt get respond,thats was weird.And now I see you are stupid enough to try prove that I bj you because someone seen me there...I would love to see Learners's comment with that I didnt do it.
But obviously he wont do it.

us - as in plural, referring to the guild. Such as bjing N1kit4 (his friend) kav (a guildie), etc.

[22:24:56] [PM from LegoLAS: you grabbed serp and BP from my bag last weekend in ROT according to NM]

If NM tell you jump through window ,you gonna do it ? and see below. The only reason you think I bj you is you had only guildies there during inva .Do you trust them so much ? I just wonder who did it,because not me.
NM didnt tell him to do anything, he gave him information, so your equivalent reply is somewhat like telling you "hes over there. and replying well, if he told you that"

[22:28:06] [PM to Nightmare: u told legolas i bjted him in rot for serp and bp cape]
[22:28:11] [PM from Nightmare: i didn't say that]
[22:28:17] [PM to Nightmare: ok]
[22:28:26] [PM from Nightmare: i say i see u there]
[22:28:30] [PM from Nightmare: which i do]

Look above. I given you an explanation showing a flaw in your proud grammar

[21:42:20] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I would think a bjer would tele out and not stand to be accused

Yup,but you did not do it.

He bjed a bjer. A hated bjer. Very few would give a shiz.

[21:34:30] [LegoLAS @ 1]: only bags i picked up were bones

Yes,you told it in smart way,when I got my bag were only brs/sun med and some ess and fruits there.You didnt pick up bag,just most valuable items only.

wow, not like BJers dont do that usually :o

[21:30:48] [LegoLAS @ 1]: I have seen others on the map
[21:29:15] [LegoLAS @ 1]: What you loose?
[21:28:40] [LegoLAS @ 1]: i did not bj anyone however you were accused of BJing hexa and I last weekend funny eh

Next reason to prove that you lie all the time.Or maybe its not you fault.I know many hypocrites.
Point 2 clearly says you did it.
I dont care what ppl say all time about me,honestly I dont remember last time I bagjumped anyone anywhere.
Stop sharing that kiddy crap all the fking time .Dont be child please.I have nothing to bjing hexa anywhen,even once I gave back him his db,like mounth ago.

The " I know many hypocrits" I find particularly ironic

[21:17:07] [PM to SeaL: i died]
[21:17:14] [PM to SeaL: fuck]
[21:17:35] [PM from SeaL: how]
[21:17:39] [PM to SeaL: keep looking if any1 is there]
[21:18:53] [PM to SeaL: safe it please]
[21:18:55] [PM to SeaL: fast]
[21:18:57] [PM to SeaL: mm sto]
[21:19:15] [PM from SeaL: i try]
[21:19:47] [PM from SeaL: wow much mobs here]
[21:20:00] [PM to SeaL: only like 2 bags there was]

[21:22:17] [PM to SeaL: got it? ]
[21:22:23] [PM from SeaL: cant get to it yet]
[21:23:00] [PM from SeaL: no]

[21:23:34] [PM from SeaL: legolas here]
[21:23:41] [PM to SeaL: i see]
[21:24:10] [PM to SeaL: some1 took it]
[21:24:59] [PM from SeaL: i think it was legolas]
[21:25:10] [PM from SeaL: keep searching]
[21:25:59] [PM from SeaL: by the time i got to storage, legolas was only one t storgae]

It is enough to be sure that legolas did it.

Well not like you have denied bjing when you obviously did it, refer to your hypocrisy bit lol

[21:33:42] [LegoLAS @ 1]: i lost serp and BP last weekend and did not cry this much

Ok man its not reason to steal my stuff.Better go look for real bag jumper who's victim you are.
Remember that even If I would be bag jumper and you bag jump me,you become bag jumper too.

Ah people sometimes just get fed up treating asses like everyone else. Refer to your poll for getting banned. People obviously got fed up of you and are at the point where they will no longer extend courtesies they dont expect to get from you.

Finalizng all this concern,I believe that Legolas is cool guy and I would not think he did it,but its fact.I am waiting for my TIt serp/tit chain/getherer med/iron greave.If you wont give it back I will share that the R guild is outlaws hole.
My main resolve of new year 2014 was to be good/cool for all players in this game and from the beginning of the year,I did not do anything bad to anyone,so I got an award...

Also Lego please keep on the mind that if someone is in your guild,he/she can bj/scamm you still as well.I rly wonder who would do it.
We are only humans.
I love people accusing a whole guild as one thing because of one person. Do we call PH scammers because you were in it? The logic is about as secure as a logic teapot, and not as tasty. Tbh this isnt even worth the thread, or even my attention if i wasnt so goddamn bored.

#3 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Where do you have proof I bj'ed n1kit4? Yup I bj kav last year cuz shocker told me he is old el scammer etc :) and only getherer +tit long :)

i dont have time to arguing with childs.

#4 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

why make this thread to since its just going to end up with you arguing as a child. Also, all you have to accuse Lego of bjing you is pms from others, and i have the equivalent of you bjing N1kit4. Issue here is that you seeing two different version of the same thing, one when it occurs to you, and when it occurs to others. This isnt uncommon and is the backbone of physical comedy, but generally if you cant spot this basic concept, your basically just showing your  hypocrisy more.

btw, what were you hoping to achieve by reposting everything your posted last night here again, when it failed last night dreadfully? How does reiterating a failed argument seem to play to your advantage.

Also, since your an old OL scammer, why dont we apply your logic to you.

#5 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

butler shut the fuck up mate, you're a moron.

Anyhow, as far as I see it DV got bj'd. Now I can't blame Legolas for thinking DV took his bag last weekend, because let's face it, whenever something gets stolen we all look at DV/Fire. But still, bj-ing a bj-er is still bag jumping.

Still, if you don't want to get bj'ed, don't die. (tbh the whole battle-hammers on mobs is really harsh)

#6 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

didn't read the whole thread, but lol i lend DV a serp, it got bjed? nice -.-

#7 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

I DID NOT BJ ANY FUCKING NIKIT OR N1K14 or what fucking ever. ok maybe mitch3 did screen BUT there i have got my own DB like 2 secs between mitch ok? GTFO with bunch of fuckign retards....

lets go ask Learner of all fking issues ,then we see who has right.

#8 samson

samson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

Why is the worst bag jumper on ol even making this crybaby post. You are a bag jumper. You have always been a bag jumper,
and you will always be a bag jumper. enough said. wipe your nose lil boy and put your big boy pants on and take what ya deserve.

#9 Chani

Chani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

Remenber :

http://www.other-lif...d-fire-from-ol/

#10 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

hahahani,topic is closed and I stay to you so gtfo little bcz

Samson you are a victim of listening community.
Whoever I am,that does not change the fact that Legolas is bag jumper too ;>

#11 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

HadeS, no need to call me a moron lol. And why just spam -1 rep on me fire?

Guess hades went from guildies to hater :(

#12 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

WTF lol
Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around Fire buddy. Also no need to call my guild an outlaw guild just because one person bj'ed you.

EDIT on 11/5/14: After serious discussion and thinking over these months since this first instigated, I do not support BJ'ing at all. No matter what happens, friend or ally, I disapprove of BJ and if anybody in my guild is found of BJ then they will be kicked out. Legolas is no longer welcome in guild.

Edited by CoduX, 11 May 2014 - 03:13 AM.

#13 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2907 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostCoduX, on 20 January 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

WTF lol
Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around Fire buddy. Also no need to call my guild an outlaw guild just because you THINK that Lego bj'ed you. Where's the proof? Do you actually have a screenshot of lego on top of your bag or admitting he took your bag? No you don't. So quit whining.
The quote he gave of Legolas saying he only took items that DV had stolen from them last week is something I will confirm Legolas said in channel. So there is some support that Legolas did that without a screenshot as well as why Legolas thought he should do it all in one sentence.

#14 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

View PostLearner, on 20 January 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

View PostCoduX, on 20 January 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

WTF lol
Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around Fire buddy. Also no need to call my guild an outlaw guild just because you THINK that Lego bj'ed you. Where's the proof? Do you actually have a screenshot of lego on top of your bag or admitting he took your bag? No you don't. So quit whining.
The quote he gave of Legolas saying he only took items that DV had stolen from them last week is something I will confirm Legolas said in channel. So there is some support that Legolas did that without a screenshot as well as why Legolas thought he should do it all in one sentence.
Ok then. I still say that you got what you deserved Fire/DV. You go around bj'ing people and expect people not to do the same to you? Ha

#15 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:28 AM

So? Fire didn't bagjump Legolas, so that does make Legolas a bagjumper and should be burned at the stake, in my opinion.

#16 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

HOW THE FUCK I CAN PROVE THAT I DID NOT BJ LEGOLAS???????????????????????????????  G T F O

Codux: EDIT:  Found out Lego did bj Fire but only items that Fire took first

ok I am curious as fk who really bjed him...if was only guild team and nm,maybe luton or siarato.Lets imagine that we have more and hidden scammers/bagjumpers than we can imagine ppl.+We all know that LLOL guild bj too,i know ppl that can prove it from the past :)

Legolas if you want safe you good name,I am waiting for scarrs serp and my stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users