Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:24 AM

View PostFire, on 31 January 2014 - 04:44 AM, said:

DiD I say my cousin does not have computer? gtfo*

View PostFire, on 30 January 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

I wanted to gave her some items..its child and probably wont play longer than 2days.I am sure even she wouldnt know how to trade if she would get home computer..(come back to home...)
That generally means that she doesn't have a computer.

View PostFire, on 30 January 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

I wanted to gave her some items..its child and probably wont play longer than 2days.I am sure even she wouldnt know how to trade if she would get home computer..(come back to home...)
I can see that you added this to try to make yourself not look foolish. heh

#22 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

I added it beacause my english is not pro as yours.I meant : she would not know how to enable trade window if she come back to home,and use her computer..maybe my uncle would help,but its not game for such young ppl rly.I didnt want to be not nice when we created her char.You know my grandfather died yday and whole family met in ours home..generally I knew I will get ban..but what should I did..does not matter.

My petition to Learner is to unban me as fast as possible :) I didnt want to make anything bad or outlaw rly.. thats life

#23 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2864 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

To us, Beth appears as an Alt, and it is clearly stated that there is to be NOT INTERACTION AT ALL, even spammed to you every time you login. plus transferring items shortly after creating it and then logging, plus what newb needs T-Chain etc, give them stuff like that and they won't learn to play properly. Plus, in the past you've gotten away with moving items from one char to another that wasn't seen until long after the fact, which is also a type of illegal char interaction!

#24 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for the respond L.I know there was such situation in the past.But not such at all.

As I said ,Beth wont log again from DVs IP,you have my word.

Also ,such situation WONT repeat in future.

I know I told it,but its not same situation rly...

#25 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:05 AM

View PostFire, on 31 January 2014 - 06:10 AM, said:

generally I knew I will get ban..but what should I did..does not matter.

This is enough for me. It was knowing violation of rules.  Now just to decide consequence.

#26 Mitch3

Mitch3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:09 AM

Fire stated that his alt was baldbadass so codux your post was fairly pointless, as for Lego you pmed me multiple times saying NM bjed you, which I doubt. Ofc fire is always someone to blame. But I agree UNBANN fire there is no point banning a active player when we have so little already

#27 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Consequence? My intentions were good anyway.. + I know rules

24 hours ban seems enough..

Leave Beth as it is,she wont long from my IP.

#28 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

If there are no consequence or such small consequence for intentional violating a rule, just get rid of the rule please.  Same thing i say last time Fear got banned for multi-trade.

#29 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

again for exempt ppl.I did not want to do it.

We should suit consequences due to each case.

Nightmare the best pker ever!1

#30 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

Fire, if you get off with this, whats wrong with me giving some things to my sisters character sunshine and my brothers character voldegrort who dont play too active, but might come some time in the future. Whats to deter me from giving BBC all the gc she needs to get her where i want? I dont give them items because i dont want the consequences, but if you get off without any, why should i not start multiplaying?

If you set the precedent of a rule and dont punish it, then "in time the rod/ becomes more mock'd than fear'd" as shakespear has put it.

#31 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

I vote for alt ban.  He can have one char only if he can't stop himself from multi and think it perfectly fine.  No reason to ban alts for all other who can follow some simple rule.  If he proxy and get caught then perma ban.

#32 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Learner would be good to get some result..

#33 samson

samson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hasn't this happened before in the past. He needs some kind of punishment. How about alt ban, 2 months locked and total sto wipe. if that don't get his attention then total permanent ban next time.

#34 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

I agree with alt ban

#35 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

Beth ban can be...But then ulock char right now.

It is OTHER KIND of situtation that its normally.I did not want do anything bad and I knew the rules as well.I was sure I get ban,but my cousin was more important for me.
Samson fk u with sto wipe.There is no reason for such puinishment.I didnt get any profits of having second char on my IP,even i lost some stuff.
Before banning it I would like to get them back.

#36 StarDark

StarDark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

If Fire's story is true, it should be possible to get evidence from Fire's side. (a photo like they do @ EL?)
I don't think it's useful to discuss how he transferred the items, because if his story is honest, then it wouldn't matter if it was a trade using the window or the bag.
But on the other hand, if Fire can't proof the legitimacy of his story, then this ban would be totally legit.

The 'having a few active players, every player gone is a loss' doesn't really apply in this situation when it comes to rules.
As Learned stated, this specific violation is being warned for every time you login, so this is probably also a learning point for everyone else, if you ever intend to do this with a friend/relative, inform someone with authority (lol) on it (perhaps backed with proof?) so there won't be confusion like this about it.
So Fire... proof that your story is legit and I think we can continue discussing this =)

#37 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

View PostFire, on 01 February 2014 - 02:50 AM, said:

Beth ban can be...But then ulock char right now.
I dont think anybody in ban section is in a position to demand things

It is OTHER KIND of situtation that its normally.I did not want do anything bad and I knew the rules as well.I was sure I get ban,but my cousin was more important for me.
Your admitting to knowingly breaking rules, and admitting you knew your going to get banned, and then saying to not punish you.

Samson fk u with sto wipe.There is no reason for such puinishment.I didnt get any profits of having second char on my IP,even i lost some stuff.
Before banning it I would like to get them back.
you want items you lost while breaking the rules... If you got a profit or not is irrelevant to breaking a rule. Sto wipe isn't unusual for multi breakages in other game and no alts rule together, and considering you repeatedly violated the rule, people are asking for LESSER punishments than the other game. Think about it this way, if this was EL ,youd be perma banned by now id think.

#38 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

THE first time I broke this rule,was because Learner told me I CAN DO IT.I was totally sure I am not doing anything against rules.

And keep on the mind that one rule can be broke in 1000ways

As I said I can get the photo with my cousin,she should accept it(atleast my uncle)

learner are you here? can I know what we do? wtf.. How funny is the person who should have much to say ,is quiet....

#39 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

For me, pic of some "cousin" don't matter and mean nothing.  No more alt for Fire, ever.  No items back.  This my vote.

#40 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Ok...I can survive it.Does not mean its good.And no more alt "ever" seems  too big punishment.I can easy get other connection to get him so its pointless

Learner can I get your final answer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users