53 replies to this topic

#1 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Was with makiltur and Ash helping me haul wine from votd tavern to sto when Sogo decides to join us in on the fun.
Except he is the gatecrasher..
Sogo is now known BJ'er and likes to poof bags for fun. Beware.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

Just curious, did he speak, did he hop bag between people getting on it? why didnt you trade gc so they buy and mule to your sto, trade?

Just the pictures dont tell much.

#3 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

I support his actions and consider him to be a hero of our guild. Such actions will hereby be allowed in our guild and we will even go as far as to advise our members to do such things, there's nothing you can do about it. Thank you and goodbye.

#edit: And yeah, muling from a bag is dumb as fuck. Just give them gold coins so they buy. It's easier, faster and safer.

#4 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

Sogo hero,I am glad it happend,it directly shows the humans don't prevail on their demeanour and such behavior should not exist as anything weird.
Continuing,posting it here is pointless.It only convinces whole rest of that playing here is kind of test of mind's endurance.
Obviously he is my guildie and I am happy,because he did it vs. guild which member bag jumped me without proofs he did it to keep a balance in game,because I did not do such thing vs him,Legolas.
Also,I am glad to allow him do whatever he wants vs R shit.My friend which name I wont mention here,proved me that Ash said clearly: You can do whatever you want vs PH guild.Here comes your fucking balance,an eye for an eye.I dont care it's primitive,choke up.

#5 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

lol dat grief, i'm fucking lovin' it

#6 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

have you noticed this "~R~ we bj fire cause fire bj us, PH bj ~R~ cause ~R~ bj fire, ~R~ bj PH...etc. etc." are stupid and it makes non of it better and makes everybody in the community look worse, and makes us look even less attractive.

WTF with the PH ~R~ war now anyway. you were buddy buddy when hades was in ~R~ LOL

#7 samson

samson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

#8 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

View Postbutler, on 04 February 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Just curious, did he speak, did he hop bag between people getting on it? why didnt you trade gc so they buy and mule to your sto, trade?

Just the pictures dont tell much.
What do you mean the pictures don't tell much?
Pictures show of us telling him to get off bag, which he obviously didn't otherwise this topic wouldn't even be posted here. he let it poof, what more is there to it?
He said nothing whole time.
He bagjumped between people.
Thought I could trust it not getting bagjumped since it's a common courtesy to not bagjump. Obviously something that certain people lack of ;)

#9 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

Butler can you imagine that I did not do first bad thing? btw,everyone know that R is becoming to be shit and I keep it on.its bj guild as well.You wanted war so ok,does not matter its only few k of wine,its beginning.

These retards still think I bag jumped legolas (thinking)

Butler there is no problem,we can leave in peace,I am fucking peaceful person,but I want my stuff back (scarr's serp sword) tit chain,getherer med,iron greave +3kgc for rest stuff as compensation

#10 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1231 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

View PostFire, on 05 February 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

Butler can you imagine that I did not do first bad thing? btw,everyone know that R is becoming to be shit and I keep it on.its bj guild as well.You wanted war so ok,does not matter its only few k of wine,its beginning.

These retards still think I bag jumped legolas (thinking)

Butler there is no problem,we can leave in peace,I am fucking peaceful person,but I want my stuff back (scarr's serp sword) tit chain,getherer med,iron greave +3kgc for rest stuff as compensation
Tbh you have no business to talk Fire, your banned from OL as far as I can tell. Your opinion doesn't matter anymore until you get unbanned.

We do not BJ people for no reason. That is just stupid.

I should warn now. If you are in PH and don't wish to get involved in our war then leave. Even if you haven't done anything in the past that is bad or have no reason to be tagged as this, your in a guild that allows scams, BJ'ing, serps and pathetic, disruptive behaviour.

Again, I would advise to leave if you don't want to be caught up in this.

I'm out of this topic.

That is what is happening. Not changing.

#11 Hades

Hades

• PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

this is so beta it's unreal, lolool

In real life, if something is on the ground and u take it, is it stealing? xDDDDDDDD

#12 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

View PostHades, on 05 February 2014 - 03:18 AM, said:

this is so beta it's unreal, lolool

In real life, if something is on the ground and u take it, is it stealing? xDDDDDDDD

hades, it can be. If you find a wallet on the ground, you return it to a police station, otherwise it is stealing. If nobody sees its still a crime :P

Codux, the speaking, the time etc. I just didnt comprehend exactly whats going on.

Fire, i was speaking in general of wtf is going on. its just, the "you didnt invite me to your birthday party, your not coming to mine" mentality that you see in 5 year olds prevailing.

Why cant the drama end ffs.

Why not have everybody return items and get on a clean slate. Atm i'm happy im not in ~R~ or PH because you two guilds are creating 90% of the drama. Can we please get on a good slate.

Samson, id +1 you but i hit rep limit.

All fires ban threads all the recent abuse threads all make the community look bad, and noone seems to give a smeg. We have inactive/semiactive people fighting amongst themselves and not a single thing is coming out of the flamewars but making everybody, including myself, look like small children. Most of you are adults, act like them. Children, think about how popular these actions would make you in RL.

If all else fails, the stfu an let others make a fool of themselves.

Joe Out

#13 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

Codux Soon I will get out of the gate.And I wont leave this thread anyway.I am here share bad name of R shit.
Accodring to NM,Legolas is moron.I dont know who lied about me that made him thinking I bjed this retard.But if Learner would be involved in such cases,he can easy paste log lines that would solve everthing.

Codux why cry so high lol,so fucking drama.Did he steal your serp/bp/mirror/aug pants? wtfffffffffffffffffffffff

#14 Nightmare

Nightmare

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Don't try to speak for me, Fear.  Me and Lego resolve all issue.

#15 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

lol declaring war against the action of one person without coming to any PH member to clarify about the actions of some random no name PH member who logs in the game like once every second month.. o well

and i'd like to add that i find it sad that you will declare war to an entire guild, when infact a member of YOUR guild bag-jumped one of ours, and we didn't made any threats either..

#16 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

Nightfucke try dont lie about me on my back.I quoted your words you used in game,which is true ,what rarely happens..

Secondly,my and whole OL can agree that we all saw Legolas named you bag jumper,and legolas said you bjed him,so what happend?
he changed mind? just wtf man,Legolas seems to be fucking retard that names as bj the first person he saw or some1 informed him.

Tibia is opened still ,servers are on,go ahead

#17 St_ArcaNe

St_ArcaNe

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

lol who is sogo btw?

and good luck finding a PH member online to bagjump.

#18 Learner

Learner

God

• Administrators
  • 2907 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

To clarify, I do not release any information related to BJ'ing. Flames because of that is part of what made me start the discussion if some of that information shouldd be posted in a channel or not.

#19 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1434 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

View PostLearner, on 05 February 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

To clarify, I do not release any information related to BJ'ing. Flames because of that is part of what made me start the discussion if some of that information shouldd be posted in a channel or not.
If thats a reply to what i posted, it wasnt what i was implying. I was implying those who bjed should be the bigger men and give the stuff back and stop declaring war, bj, etc on each other.

Also, why so much drama. why? It'd be lovely to go a week, or even a day without it. It was so lovely over summer when we had no wars, everyone in every guild worked together and nobody was being an asshole. For some reason, as soon as more people logged on, we suddenly have constent drama from everyone who was and wasnt active over summer.

#20 scarr

scarr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

>#Ig [sogo->~R~] Hi, anyone have maybe few wine? I need to make potions
hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users