Jump to content

  •  

Seal locked for illegal Multi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#1 Learner

Learner

    God

  • Administrators
  • 2809 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

Seal and his Alt have been locked for illegal multi and LARGE amounts of trades between them.

#2 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

I know what I've done is wrong, others and me know how easy it is to do this. I apologize for doing this as I didn't think you would care or lock for doing this. Please unlock seal or establish a sentence. Thank you

#3 butler

butler

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

[21:50:52] [Learner @ 1]: argh, looks like Seal is getting himself into trouble
[21:51:53] [Learner @ 1]: No, huge trade from a probable Alt
[22:02:14] [Learner @ 1]: and based on the logs, repeatedly ... LOTS of harvest items passed
[22:04:00] [butler @ 1]: well fortnight ban + locked one char like Dv?
[22:04:51] [Learner @ 1]: The amount traded is much worse then DV, I'm thinking some items wiped will be needed also
[22:05:03] [butler @ 1]: :s
[22:06:22] [haku @ 1]: Finally a good thing about a broken economy: you can easyly detect alt-muling of hundreds of thousands of items ;)
[22:09:03] [Learner @ 1]: looks like he started doing it Early Jan, more then 250kgc was also traded as well as harvestables.
[22:09:19] [StarDark @ 1]: What was the name of the alt?
[22:09:26] [Learner @ 1]: yes, all same
[22:10:21] [Learner @ 1]: dwarf is the alt
[22:10:28] [butler @ 1]: LOL
[22:10:33] [StarDark @ 1]: well well well
[22:10:36] [Learner @ 1]: Both chards are locked at this time
[22:11:19] [Learner @ 1]: I hadn't seen seal doing it yet, but I hadn't started digging into logs in detail
[22:12:41] [Learner @ 1]: Considering what the items are, I'm half tempted to consider looking at what Seal haS BEEN LEVELING IN SINCE jAN, Might need to hit his EXP (sorry caps)

Just from @@1 as it might interest you.

imo
[22:54:55] [PM to Learner: burn them all imo, but prioritising those after you did final warning is a good system i agree]

#4 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

I know that I have done a lot of multi, but I have also put a lot of time into my char as well and don't think cutting my exp is necessary

#5 Nightmare

Nightmare

    Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

Quote

[22:29:22] [CoduX @ 1]: Sure you can join ~R~ IF you return what you took from Achilles
[22:29:53] [CoduX @ 1]: At least serp sword
[22:29:58] [Dwarf @ 1]: i sold it
[22:30:13] [Annraoi @ 1]: who buys from BJer?
[22:30:20] [CoduX @ 1]: Who knows
[22:30:30] [Dwarf @ 1]: Seal bought it
[22:31:00] #GM from SeaL: what a rat
[22:31:17] #GM from Nightmare: ja, never trust aholes
[22:31:29] [Dwarf @ 1]: so can i plz join ur guild
[22:35:04] [Dwarf @ 1]: i dont see the problem it was PK area
[22:35:39] [Dwarf @ 1]: i risk myself to go get brs and if u want to go in there its a RISK
[22:35:59] [Dwarf @ 1]: i shouldnt be hated for bj

such karma, much retribution, wow

#6 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

I will take whatever punishment you decide, and am sorry all for what I've done on dwarf.

#7 Fire

Fire

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

:< too bad mate

#8 scarr

scarr

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

View PostNightmare, on 20 February 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Quote

[22:29:22] [CoduX @ 1]: Sure you can join ~R~ IF you return what you took from Achilles
[22:29:53] [CoduX @ 1]: At least serp sword
[22:29:58] [Dwarf @ 1]: i sold it
[22:30:13] [Annraoi @ 1]: who buys from BJer?
[22:30:20] [CoduX @ 1]: Who knows
[22:30:30] [Dwarf @ 1]: Seal bought it
[22:31:00] #GM from SeaL: what a rat
[22:31:17] #GM from Nightmare: ja, never trust aholes
[22:31:29] [Dwarf @ 1]: so can i plz join ur guild
[22:35:04] [Dwarf @ 1]: i dont see the problem it was PK area
[22:35:39] [Dwarf @ 1]: i risk myself to go get brs and if u want to go in there its a RISK
[22:35:59] [Dwarf @ 1]: i shouldnt be hated for bj

such karma, much retribution, wow

lmao, did he just insult himself?

#9 Fire

Fire

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

haha so dwarf its seal? rofl .. what a moron

not such mvp man,u should not


Personally I vote for wipe sto amount that he traded from alternative shit,also atleast 1 week ban.

#10 Shocker

Shocker

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

Unbann SEAL! I want kill him for bagjumping our friend Achilles!

#11 Fire

Fire

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

haha... yes it was bad.

#12 butler

butler

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

View Postscarr, on 21 February 2014 - 02:37 AM, said:

View PostNightmare, on 20 February 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Quote

[22:29:22] [CoduX @ 1]: Sure you can join ~R~ IF you return what you took from Achilles
[22:29:53] [CoduX @ 1]: At least serp sword
[22:29:58] [Dwarf @ 1]: i sold it
[22:30:13] [Annraoi @ 1]: who buys from BJer?
[22:30:20] [CoduX @ 1]: Who knows
[22:30:30] [Dwarf @ 1]: Seal bought it
[22:31:00] #GM from SeaL: what a rat
[22:31:17] #GM from Nightmare: ja, never trust aholes
[22:31:29] [Dwarf @ 1]: so can i plz join ur guild
[22:35:04] [Dwarf @ 1]: i dont see the problem it was PK area
[22:35:39] [Dwarf @ 1]: i risk myself to go get brs and if u want to go in there its a RISK
[22:35:59] [Dwarf @ 1]: i shouldnt be hated for bj

such karma, much retribution, wow

lmao, did he just insult himself?

I think he did lol. Anyway no issues with buying from bjers. How i made 80% of my EL gc and got half my quartz off him.
Fire, since you got 2 week ban + lock on lesser char for lesser multi but it being a repeat offence, i think seal should lose Dwarf, have a ban time and possible lose some of his sto. I dont see too much of a distinction in malicious intent from repeat violating and NOT being caught (seal) and repeated violating and BEING caught (fire). but thats just imo.

View PostMitch3, on 20 February 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

I know what I've done is wrong, others and me know how easy it is to do this. I apologize for doing this as I didn't think you would care or lock for doing this. Please unlock seal or establish a sentence. Thank you
It is explicitly written as a rule... thus its not a bad assumption that you will probably be banned...

#13 Kyndor

Kyndor

    Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNY, NY

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

From the posts above, we see that Mitch3 is also an alt (or the main) for Seal and Dwarf.
Is Mitch3 also locked?

#14 butler

butler

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

Mitch3 was sold to _DEATH_
Maniak used to be his alt, i think SamSon still has him now (which from what i gathered from @@1 when samson got it, was empty. which is odd for a char i saw had a bp at a point but never the matter)
He got Seal char and made Dwarf.
So only last two are applicable kyndor

Really we should have some way of having something by the forum account telling the chars they have.

#15 Nightmare

Nightmare

    Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

View Postscarr, on 21 February 2014 - 02:37 AM, said:

lmao, did he just insult himself?

View PostFire, on 21 February 2014 - 06:33 AM, said:

haha so dwarf its seal? rofl .. what a moron

Ja to both.  I think lock alt, no alt restriction, sto wipe and exp reduction for all thing he trade for, i think at least pot, craft, and alch and also ofc the OA xp.  OR as i ask before, just get rid of stupid multi rule.

#16 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

My crafting is 0

#17 CoduX

CoduX

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1203 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

View PostMitch3, on 20 February 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

I know what I've done is wrong, others and me know how easy it is to do this. I apologize for doing this as I didn't think you would care or lock for doing this. Please unlock seal or establish a sentence. Thank you
Your a massive MASSIVE dickhead. I can't believe that I trusted you all that time..
Some people, eh?

#18 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Lol?

What you trust me with codux? All items I pk from you?

#19 butler

butler

    Advanced Member

  • Full Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1424 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

View PostCoduX, on 21 February 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

View PostMitch3, on 20 February 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

I know what I've done is wrong, others and me know how easy it is to do this. I apologize for doing this as I didn't think you would care or lock for doing this. Please unlock seal or establish a sentence. Thank you
Your a massive MASSIVE dickhead. I can't believe that I trusted you all that time..
Some people, eh?

View PostMitch3, on 21 February 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

Lol?

What you trust me with codux? All items I pk from you?

View PostFire, on 21 February 2014 - 08:21 AM, said:

haha... yes it was bad.
what are the point of these posts even? Mitch3 probably shouldnt be making enemies at this point, and codux things like that are between you and him once he comes back. deal with it in a mature way.

I think NM, if you give him no alt restriction, you should also put fire onto it, since they both done repeated breakages of it after warnings (though in seals case it was the Final Warning for the general game)

i'd say
  • lock dwarf. he will probably have lost a load of gc on him.

  • figure out how much he traded around, and take that out of his sto + a bit more.

  • 2 week ban like fire.
the way i see it, we set the deterent pretty low with fire's case, and since the only variation between both cases i see, is the amount traded. So that should be the only thing punished harder. Thats why i suggest that he loses alot of his gc.

ALSO SINCE IT APPEARS SOME PEOPLE DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY OTHER POST, MITCH3 (Forums) IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GUY TO MITCH3 (Ingame). HENCE WHY HE IS NOT LOCKED. DONT DO BS TO INGAME MITCH3 BECAUSE OF SEAL/DWARF, AS THEN YOUR JUST BEING RATHER STUPID. KK?

#20 Mitch3

Mitch3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:19 AM

Thx butler




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users