5 replies to this topic

#1 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:51 AM

I have some more reasonable and better idea related to death in game.If we have gods actually we can well use them in following way.
After you create character, you have to choose any god, just don't give him any stuff yet, just pick up any god fellowship.
And simply, when you die you will be restored at this god's temple :) Let's say maybe if higher rank= faster restoring and maybe restoring with higher HP/MP , and maybe at 0 rank there is a chance that god will fail to restore you and it will send you to UW, but UW needs to be rebuilded I think, its way too small and very easy to find way out.For already existing players, I guess almost everyone has some god in use, if you don`t, As I said, we should rebuild UW and make this much harder, like a punishment for their godless :D
What do you think?

#2 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1435 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

mmm, I don't agree with all of that. I think gods should have relevant benefits to what skills they represent. I would however, like heresy's, splits, and papal/caliph style figures, with anti popes as well, just to make it a more diverse system.

I think this needs a hell of a lot of rethinking, but it might work nicely with some of the ideas in these thread: Backstory to the Gods, Underworld, When you die, Player Death Bags.

#3 Rabbitman

Rabbitman

That Mod Guy

• PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:07 PM

This is one of the weirder suggestions on this forum. Not entirely sure I understand the point. Basicaloy you want to revive with full health at a gods temple?

#4 Fire

Fire

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPoland,Europe

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:01 AM

I dont understand what you dont understand rly.I want make us able to respawn at each god temple, depends which one you choose.Thats all.

#5 butler

butler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1435 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:49 PM

View PostRabbitman, on 28 October 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

This is one of the weirder suggestions on this forum. Not entirely sure I understand the point. Basicaloy you want to revive with full health at a gods temple?
There is a little bit more than that, tbh, fire's writing is horribly incomprehensible, but the idea of being revived at a temple rather than on IP is intriguing. It's really mixing the threads I listed above though, which tbh, some of them I would really like people to discuss more.

#6 CoduX

CoduX

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationLand Down Under

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hell Fire..It's something new and interesting and hasn't been said before. Good work mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users